Rick Simpson Oil or RSO is a cannabis concentrate used for a lot of medical benefits, including relieving symptoms of cancer. It features a thick, syrupy consistency and can be ingested in food or drinks or applied topically. RSO is a full-plant extract often made from Indica strains of cannabis prized for heir anxiolytic, analgesic, and sedative properties.
How to Use RSO
There are many ways to enjoy the benefits of RSO including the following:
- Direct application to the skin. Applying RSO topically to the skin can manage the symptoms of some skin conditions. Some people mix it with a little bit of coconut oil or olive oil to make it easier to spread on the skin.
- Sublingually. RSO can be applied under the tongue for quick psychoactive effects. The oil’s medicinal contents are absorbed through membranes in the mouth and carried into the bloodstream where they can produce therapeutic effects.
- Ingestion. RSO can be consumed to produce effects comparable to edibles. Swallowing the oil can lead to longer-lasting, although less potent, effects due to slow digestion of the oil.
Where to Buy RSO
If you are serious about getting the benefits of RSO, you will want to know where to buy Rick Simpson Oil. Fortunately, there are many places online to get it from. But, you must be careful about your choice of supplier as many may not offer you the highest-quality version of the product. Some sellers may sell hemp-based CBD oil which is not the same as RSO and has little effects against illnesses such as cancer.
Benefits of Rick Simpson Oil
Medical patients must consult with their doctor before they start any new treatment regimen. Consuming RSO can offer the following benefits:
- Pain relief. Cancer patients can use it to reduce the pain associated with their treatment. RSO is also known to treat arthritis pain.
- Anxiety relief. With its high quantities of THC, RSO can help with anxiety.
- Sleep improvement. RSO has many cannabinoids that can relax the muscles and help a person get to sleep.
- Appetite boost. RSO stimulates hunger, increasing appetite. Also, it helps the digestive system work properly.
- Heart health. The healing properties of the oil can stabilize negative oils in the body. Also, its antioxidant properties eliminate bad cholesterol from the system.
- Epilepsy relief. A lot of patients who suffer from serious conditions such as epilepsy found relief with RSO. It can be taken alone or combined with other epilepsy remedies.