If you are looking for a completely new look in 2021, there are obviously many ideas and the secret is to choose a look that is in harmony with your personality. You might be a casual, sporty girl, or a rugged outdoor sneaker type, and with that in mind, here are just a few ideas to inspire a new you.
- The Gypsy Look – Wild hair and a stud nose ring, with tight denim jeans, Dr Marten boots, and silver jewellery makes the gypsy look. It’s all about comfort in style, and for some real gypsy inspiration, check out Pinterest’s pages, where you will find long, flowing summer dresses and bold statement jewellery.
- Chunky Jewellery – This was all the rage last year and the trend seems to be continuing into 2021, and with online boutiques, you get the best fashion accessories at the lowest prices. The no-nonsense woman would wear boots and either leggings or jeans, with a couple of statement pieces of chunky jewellery and a bucket bag for a really bold and confident look.
- Leggings & Sneakers – If you have the legs for it, then why not? Print leggings are still as popular as they were in 2018 and with an oversized sweater or T-Shirt and wayfarer dark glasses, you will look like a model on her day off.
- Chunky Boots – To go with the chunky jewellery, black or brown boots are still in vogue, and oversized is the current popular look. Dr Martens are still seen around the trendiest parts of town, and when the mercury drops, they will keep your feet warm.
- Art Deco Jewellery – This brash, bold style can really transform your look, and you can pick up authentic Art Deco jewellery from the online antique dealer, who would have an impressive catalogue, with many pieces that come with a full history. It does get your imagination working overtime when you know a little about the history of your accessory pieces, knowing they have witnessed history.
- Wide Belts – A great way to emphasise that slender waist, and a chance to add some rich colour to your outfit.
The above are just a few ideas to change your profile, and if you take a good look at your wardrobe, the chances are you already have some great combinations, and with a little online shopping, you can acquire essential items. Be imaginative with your hair and accessories, and there is always inspiration thanks to Google Images, while you can buy everything you need from the online boutique.